Wednesday, January 23, 2019

September 3 - September 9

   Monday September 3rd was actual Labor Day. We all got up that morning and everyone packed up their things and headed home. Tyson and Nicole stopped to let their tribe play and run around on their way home from the mountains. Everyone was tired so we all had a very early bed time. Tuesday the kids all had school and I walked while Alec was at preschool. We came home after preschool and started laundry and cleaned the house. Wednesday the kids had school and I walked and then ran errands. We came home and did house work that afternoon and then that evening we went to Hershey and signed up for CCD and then to North Platte for Alec's spaghetti supper. Alec was so excited for all of us to go to his school and he loved seeing his teachers serving food. Wednesday I also became an aunt again. Lexa was born after a long induction but came into this world healthy and happy.
   Thursday was picture day for the girls so we were up extra early to curl and do hair. I took the Yukon in for new tires while Alec was in school and Michelle came and picked me up so we could run errands. We then went and got Alec and Ashlynn from school and went to Jimmy John's for lunch until the Yukon was finished. Alec and I then took some lunch to Mike and went and got some extra keys made for the rental. We then went home and enjoyed the evening with the girls.


   Friday the girls has school and Alec and I ran to Walmart. We came home and I canned pickles and Rachel had volleyball practice after school. After practice we headed to Stuart. We met Nicky, Katie, Tera, Taylor, Mom and Dad and all the kids at the new skating rink for Jaidyn's birthday party. The kids went and stayed the night with Nicky while I went to O'Neill to help Sandi for the night.


Getting help from Aunt Nicky




Lexa!
   Saturday I hung out with Sandi and the kids then Axel and I meet Nicky at the shop so the kids could meet Lexa before we headed back to North Platte for Shawn Murdock's birthday party. The kids love going to Shawn and Michelle's and especially loved swimming in the dark. Mike was on call but able to make it to watch the Husker game.
First Smartie Sucker

Becca loving on Lexa




Axel's Minnon Alec thought he needed

Night swimming with friends

   Sunday Rachel and I went to Church while the little ones stayed home with Mike. We then went to Art in the Park before volleyball practice. After practice we went home and watched a movie before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment