Wednesday, January 23, 2019

September 17 - September 23

 Monday I took the kids to school and then went to Walmart. Stephanie brought us a bunch of apples from their apple tree so after preschool Alec and I went home and made apple sauce and apple crisp and froze a bunch of apples. Alec loved helping me peel, core, and slice the apples. Mike got home just in time for supper which was Salmon, rice, and fresh Apple Crisp.
   Tuesday the kids had school and then Alec and I went to lunch with Mike.  That afternoon Alec and I just did housework and played. I made taco's for supper. Mike was on call but I went to town to a painting party with Stephanie and Cassie. It is so nice that Rachel is not old enough to stay with the kids if Mike would happen to get called in before I could get home. He did not have to go in tonight but it is nice to finally have to option of doing things without a babysitter when he is on call.
My new Fall/Winter front door sign.
   Wednesday the kids had school and I came home and went on a bike ride. Alec and I then rode bikes after he got out of school before we processed more apples. I also worked on packing in the afternoon.  Thursday I picked the garden in the morning and then worked on packing the car so we could leave as soon as the kids got out of school. We picked the girls up at 2:30 and headed out of town. We were trying to beat the rain storm but we did not. I was so thankful Mike was driving as we could not see anything it was raining so hard. We made it to Kate and Justin's that night and everyone was exhausted and ready for bed.
Kyler and Alec wanted another picture together on Wednesday
   Friday while the guys golfed Kate and I took the kids to a ninja worrier course and out for lunch. They all had a blast and have so much fun together.  That night after golf we had dinner at the country club and then went to Kate's moms for some drinks before heading home.
Warp Wall

She made it to the top

Ring Challenge


The boys love playing together

Alec was making faces in the TV screen

Trying to get a picture of all of them in the car.

Always together


   Saturday we just stayed at the house and let everyone play. We watched the Nebraska game and played outside. We celebrated Becca's birthday and just enjoyed spending time together. 



Makeup for the Girls

Soccer for the Boys



Making her Birthday Wish
   Sunday we got up and had breakfast before packing up and heading home. Pat and Wanda came out that evening for ice cream and Becca got to open her gifts when we got home. What a busy and fun week we had.


No comments:

Post a Comment