Sunday, December 31, 2017

December 11 - 17

   Monday I took the kids to school then went to town to help Lisa clean and get ready for her parties that were coming up. After picking up Alec we came home and did house work. Elly came home after school to play. Tuesday I took kids to school then ran to Walmart. After I picked Alec up from school I took him to get a hair cut. This time he told the girl at one point she was the worst hair cutter ever. When she got done and asked how it looked he told her that she missed some spots on each side of his head. She humored him and pretended to cut a little more off each side. I feel so sorry for whoever cuts his hair as he grows. Tuesday night was the big Christmas Concert at school. We came home after school changed and did hair and back to the school we went. Grandma and Granddad came to town to watch and Auntie J also came over. This is the last year of only going to one concert as the school splits up the concerts K-3 and 4-6.

Some of the girls in Rachel's class

Preschool Class getting ready to sing




The girls with Elly


Rachel, Grace, Elly, and Chloe



   Wednesday I took the kids to school and came home to get some house work done. After picking up Alec we decided to make home made egg noodles to go with our spare ribs for supper. We had a good time making them together. Alec informed me he was a good noodle maker because he watched Kung Fu Panda and Poe's dad makes noodles on there! In the end he found out making noodles was hard and he was much better at laying them on the table to dry.

Jessie got to come in the house
   Thursday the kids had school and I went to Walmart. Yes this was the second time this week. I went a couple times each week and bought gift so that I didn't have to do it all at once this year.When Alec got out of school we went to town for dentist appointments. Alec ended up having one cavity and I have an abscess under a root canal. They put me on antibiotics and will pull the tooth and put in an implant in January. After school Elly came over and we headed to the downtown Parade of Lights. We always enjoy this short little parade but it is always the coldest. This year as no different. We did take hot cocoa and coffee this year but it was still cold. We meet up with the Hinton's and enjoyed the parade and lights. After the parade we grabbed Burger King and meet Trisha at the hospital when she finished work. She took the kids to her house while Mike and I went to Harbor Lights for the board of the hospital Christmas party.


Kinley, Becca, Jase, Payton, Rachel, Alec and Elly

So COLD
   Friday the girls had school and I worked on our Ugly Sweaters for Lisa's party. Okay they were not sweaters but they were funny and cute. Bree came home with us after school and then that night we went to Cody Park before going to Lisa's party. The kids love going to Cody park each year around Christmas to ride the rides and go on a horse drawn wagon ride. This year it was so nice we got ice cream when we were done.














   Sunday we went to Church and then Lunch. Mike was on call so he had to go to the hospital after lunch. The kids and I came home and relaxed for a bit before going over to Dee's for Santa day. Each year she gathers friends and family for a Sunday afternoon. The kids play and Santa always shows up with gifts. Mike came and picked Rachel up for practice and then everyone meet back at home. Alec started to run a fever that night. 













No comments:

Post a Comment