Sunday, December 31, 2017

November 6 - 12

   Monday after Alec got out of school we meet Pat and Wanda at the surgery center as Pat had cataract surgery. We hung-out until it was time for him to go to the OR the we headed to Hershey to watch Sean wrestle. We spent the afternoon watching wrestling. Sean didn't do as good as last year but he enjoys it and we had a good time watching. Mike was even able to watch a couple matches after work.

   Tuesday the kids had school and I went to Jazz. Alec got into trouble at school so we spent the afternoon playing and talking about being good. Wednesday I took the kids to school and then stayed for the Veteran's day program. The school puts on a great program every year. My 2 favorite parts are then they play the songs for each division and the members stand when their song is played and my second favorite part is the setting of the table for the missing or absent soldier. I have some friends that have served over seas but have never had anyone in my immediate family overseas. I can not imagine what it would be like to wonder if they will come home again. My heart goes out to all those who have served and are currently serving. Thanks for all you do every day! After the program I stayed and had lunch with the girls before picking up Alec. Wednesday night we had mass at CCD then came home did homework and off to bed.


   Thursday the kids had school and I meet up with Gwen for coffee. Becca went home with Bree after school and stayed the night while Rachel and Alec went to Elly's to play while I got my hair done. Rachel stayed the night with Elly and Alec and I enjoyed watching a movie before bed. Friday the kids didn't have school so Becca and Bree came here to play and Rachel stayed at Elly's most the day. Friday night Babs came out to watch the kids while Mike and I went to town for Stacy and Colten's engagement party.  Saturday we packed up and headed to the ranch as Mike decided to try his luck with deer hunting. The girls enjoyed hanging out and playing while Alec and I went hunting Saturday evening with Mike and Aaron. We didn't have any luck on the big one but Sean did get a doe. Sunday morning Mike and Aaron took off and got a buck for Mike. We packed up and came home. We dropped off Mike's deer at Kelley's Package and came home. I cleaned out all my flower beds while the kids rode bikes and Mike worked in the shop. Sunday afternoon we went to Traci's to go through her mothers jewelry holders. The girls each got to bring some home along with some jewelry.




No comments:

Post a Comment