Sunday, December 31, 2017

October 23 - 29

   Monday the kids had school and I did some house work and computer work. Rachel had volleyball practice after school and then we came home and played. The kids finally got their school pictures back. I know not everyone loves school pictures but I do. I love to see how much they have grown from one year to the next and as I add the new picture each year I love to look through the old ones and remember them at each stage.



All 3 at Age 4

Both Girls in Kindergarten

Rachel 2nd to 3rd

Becca PreK to Kindergarten
    Tuesday and Wednesday the kids had school and I went to Jazzercise. Mike went to Mullen on Wednesday for a classmates funeral. Wednesday night the Hampton's came over for supper after CCD and Jensyn's dance. Thursday the kids had school and I went to coffee with Stephanie, Danella, and Michelle. Ashlynn want to go with me to pick up Alec we went and got Alec then went back to North Platte for lunch. We stopped in to see Lisa since Alec doesn't get to see her very often anymore. Elly came here to play after school and then that night Alec got sick. Lucky for everyone it was just a one time thing!
   Friday the kids had school and then Friday night Maci came to babysit at 5 so Mike and I could go to an interview dinner for a new Urology Candidate. Then when Babs got done cheering she went out to watch the kids as Maci had to be home early. We got up Saturday morning and packed to car to head to O'Neill. Rachel had her last volleyball game of the year so we went to that and then took off. Mike had to teach ATLS so he was unable to go with us. When we got to O'Neill the kids each carved a pumpkin and played before it was time to help Axel celebrate his first birthday and set out the pumpkins for display.






Rachel's pumpkin

Becca's pumpkin


Alec's pumpkin

Playing with cousins!


Becca's favorite

Rachel's favorite


Happy Birthday Monster



   Sunday we came home and enjoyed the afternoon hanging out. We watched a movie that evening and everyone was ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment