Sunday, December 31, 2017

November 13 - 19

   Monday the kids had school and after school Maci came home with us to watch the kids. I ran to town and watched Sean wrestle a couple matches at St. Pat's before going to Pal's for Medical Staff Appreciation night. With 2 new surgeons in our group Mike and I wanted to go support them and it is always nice to catch up with others in the medical community that we don't always get to see.
   Tuesday the kids had school and I worked on the computer and did house work. It was a beautiful day so that afternoon we raked and played in the leaves before I mowed them up. The kids rode bikes and then we put up some of the outside Christmas decorations.

    Wednesday I took the kids to school and then went to Jazzercise. I stopped by to see Grandma Priest as she finally got to go home and then came home and did house work in the afternoon. We grilled hamburgers for supper and enjoyed a nice evening outside. Thursday the kids had school and I worked on laundry. After Alec got done we went to town and ran some errands. Elly and Bree both came over after school to play. Friday the girls had school and Alec and I just stayed home. Bree and Elly both came home with us again and the kids all played. Friday night we went to Pizza Hut to use the kids Book It certificates they get for reading books at school. Trisha and Elly went out for pizza with us then came over and had a few drinks before we all called it a night. Saturday we got up and had breakfast with Mike before packing up and heading to mom and dads. The kids went out to mom and dad's to play while I went with Nicky and some of her friends to the winery north of St. Paul. We all had a good time and made it home before it got to late. Sunday we went to church then the kids all went to Grandma Kohle's to play while I went to a confirmation class with Jaxson. Jaxson asked me to be his confirmation sponsor this year so one of the obligations of being a sponsor is to attend a retreat. We had a good time with lots of great conversation. I ended up leaving early so that I could get the kids home and to bed in time so Nicky finished out the class with Jaxson. We got home and the kids watched a short show with Mike before heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment