Sunday, December 31, 2017

December 18 - 24

   Monday Alec was still running a fever so he did not go to school. The girls went to school and Alec and I stayed home all day. I worked on wrapping presents and cleaning the house. Rachel and Becca went to play at Elly's after school since Alec was sick and came home in time for supper and bed. Tuesday Alec was still running a fever so he missed another day of school. The girls had a good day at school and I picked them up early so we could make it to a 3:30 dentist appointment for each of them. They both had great check ups with no cavities. 
    Wednesday Alec was finally feeling better and went back to school. I ran to town and ran some errands before going back to pick him up. The girls had CCD after school and then we ran to town and got supper and picked up some Christmas presents I had embroidered. Thursday the kids all had school and I went back around 10:30 to help with Alec's Christmas party. He loves when I come to his class and his friends had so much fun having be there. We had snack, had a snowball fight, and then open presents. It was cold and snowy when we got done with school so Alec and I came home and made to batches of microwave peanut brittle and Great Grandma Sloane Sugar Cookies. Elly came over after school and each kid got to make one pan of cookie themselves. 




Alec's Gift to Us







Rachel's gift to us
   Becca made us a 2018 Calendar with her hand print on each page with a cute saying. I can't find the pictures so I may have to include them later.  Friday the girls has school and Alec hung out with Mike while I got my hair done. After the girls got out of school early we packed up and headed to the ranch. We opened gifts with the Simonson's Friday night. Played all day Saturday and then headed to Mom and Dad's on Sunday. We got to Atkinson around noon on Sunday and went to Nicky and Clay's for lunch. The kids played and we all got ready for Christmas Eve Mass. After mass Nicky took the kids home and Mike and I went with Mom, Dad, Clay, and Jaxson to the bar in Stuart for a drink with Grandma Kohle, Patsy, Doug and Peg before going back to Nicky's for supper. We then went to Mom and Dad's to stay the night.
Jessie's first Vet appointment

Tierney Jo Boland was born on Friday at 10am










Granddad had never played Jenga. Here was the end of our game on Saturday

Christmas Eve. Alec was being 4!


No comments:

Post a Comment