Monday December 13th the kids had school and I stayed and met with the some other people and students to talk about the school lunch program. After that meeting I went to town and ran errands. After school Justin brought Alec and Becca home while Rachel was at practice and I had a Teammates meeting. After the meeting Rachel and I came home and ate a quick supper before Becca and I left for basketball. Becca had a great night and her team won their first game.
Tuesday Rachel had morning practice. I didn't get my phone plugged in right and my alarm did not go off so I was not able to pick up the other girls for car pool. Rachel and I ran around the house and I did get her there just a few minutes late. I then came home and got the kids ready for school. I dropped them off and then went to town to run errands. Rachel had her band concert that evening.
Wednesday Rachel had another morning practice and then I came home and took kids to school and ran a few errands in town and got the church ready for the Christmas mass and program. The wind was so bad that we discussed having to cancel the program but by 5pm the wind was going down and we had mass and the program. After mass we had a pot luck.
Thursday I took the kids to school then stayed and helped prepare for the HELP club movie party. I then subbed for Dani in PE in the afternoon. Rachel had a home game and all the teams won. Rachel played C and B. After the game some of us went to Pal's and watched Husker volleyball.
| Jessie and Simba |
| Dancing! |
Sunday we went to church then Rachel and went to Cozad for basketball. Mike and Alec went and got haircuts finally! That evening when we got back from Cozad we went to Cody park and drove around town looking at lights. Alec had a horrible stomach ache all night. The kids were officially on Christmas break so we loved our later evening activities.
| Poor boy was up most the night. Finally asleep on my lap |
December
13 - Where did you get your Christmas trees? We used Grandma Davis's fake tree or we would cut one down from the pasture
14 - How did you decorate your trees? Lights, garland, and ornaments we made at school. We also had some ornaments that Aunt Patsy and Debbie made.
15 - Did you hang a Christmas stocking? NO
16 - Did you Grandpa or Grandma ever make you gifts? What? No. Aunt Patsy made us the little table at mom and dad's
17 - Tell about the neatest present you remember giving your mom. The wooden stuff that we would paint at the country school. Some of them she still has
18 - Tell about the neatest present you remember giving to your dad. Stuff from school.
19 - Tell about the best Christmas present you ever received. Our Nintendo, Bean Bags or my Cabbage Patch Doll
No comments:
Post a Comment