Monday November 29th I subbed 4th grade. After school Rachel had practice and the littles and I came home. We then had a parents meeting for basketball after the girls practice was over. Then after that meeting I went to the school board meeting to see what was new with the bond stuff. Tuesday I took the kids to school and then went to town to get a massage and my hair done. After school Rachel had her first home basketball game. She played started C team, played a lot in B and sat the bench for A. She had a great first game of Jr High Basketball.




Wednesday I took the kids to school then came home and packed for Mike and Is trip to Kansas City. Wanda came to town to stay with the kids while we were gone. Mike and I took off around 3 when Mike got done with clinic. Becca and Alec had church after school then Wanda picked them up. Rachel had practice and then Jen took her to church and brought her home after. Thursday Mike attended the Trauma Conference part of the day and we went to the Mecum Auction part of the day. That evening we had dinner with our friend Lauren Walter. It was a great day. Wanda went to Rachel's home basketball game. They won and Rachel had another good game.
 |
| Mike has been wanting to attend this for so long |
 |
| Watching Rachel play online |
Friday Mike went to the conference in the morning then back to the auction that afternoon. Mike bought a 2006 black corvette! After we finished the paperwork we went back to the hotel and got dressed to go out to dinner. We had a great dinner and enjoyed walking around on the way to dinner and home. Wanda and the kids came home after school and relaxed.
Saturday we went to the auction for a little bit then picked up the car and headed home. The girls had server training and Alec went to hangout with Lisa. That afternoon Rachel had open gym from 1:30-3. Wanda then headed home as we made it home around 6. We changed clothes and said hi to the kids before heading to town for Vince Dugan's birthday party. After attending Vinnie's party for awhile we went to Trisha's hospital going away party and then it was time to come home.
 |
| Molly, Jackie, Traci and I |
 |
| Traci and Matthew |
Sunday we went to church and the I took Alec to meet up with the Elder family so he could help them shop for the Santa Cop program. He had a great time. I then took Becca to Hershey for open gym. We picked up Alec before we went to the school. While the kids were at open gym I helped decorate for Christmas with HELP club. We then all came home and the kids watched a movie with Mike while I addressed Christmas cards.
 |
| Motika, Matt, Becket, and Blakely (Alec needs a haircut) |
November 29 - Did you Mom or Dad have a favorite remedy for what ailed you? Smoke for ear aches or sweet oil. Peppermint something from Watkins for stomach ache.
November 30 - Did anyone from your school or community grow up to be famous? NO
December
1 - Did you ever have a bad experience with a haircut or a permanent? Buzz Cut at age 8
2 - Who was your favorite movie star? Didn't have one
3 - Why? We didn't watch a ton of TV. Worked outside with Dad a lot
4 - Were you ever in a life-threatening situation? No (Unless you consider a tornado going over your house or a rear end pickup crash with 6 people in the cab of the pickup)
5 - What do you thing is the best age to be? Why? 21 - You can drink legally and still in college with friends and few worries.
No comments:
Post a Comment