When you start your 2022 year at the end of the 2022 year the blog book and titles get a little confusing. Here is to catching up on 2022 by the end of 2022 so that 2023 will be on time and have closer date stamps! Busy life means, things get done in the spaces of time that we create. In the end the kids will have books that have weekly details, and they just might understand how fast a year can go when they look at the title time stamps!
Saturday, January 1st, 2022 Rachel had gone to Aaron and Liza's the night before so she spent the day watching Harry Potter with Liza and Ash. Mike, I and the kids spent most the day at Grandma and Granddad's before packing up the camper and heading to Aaron's. We all finished watching the last Harry Potter movie and then watched the reunion show together. Sunday we got up and after Mike, Sean, and Aaron did chores and we all had breakfast we loaded up and went ice fishing. It was not the most successful day fishing but it was beautiful on the lake and we all had a great time. After fishing we packed up the camper and headed home.
 |
| Becca was the last one up on New Years Day |
 |
| After Mike let a big fish go |
 |
| A successful first time ice fishing for the kids. |
Monday the kids didn't have school so we spent the morning cleaning out the camper and washing everything to be put away for winter. Rachel then had a basketball game at St. Pat's at 4. All the teams won. Becca had a game at 7 and won. After Rachel's game I took off for Stuart while Mike went to Becca's game. I got to Stuart in time to see most of the family at Cast Iron and hangout with cousins. Uncle Jim was ready to go home but I was able to talk to him for a bit before he left. We had a great time catching up together.
 |
| Liza and Ash got to watch Rachel play |
Tuesday the kids didn't have school and stayed home. I stayed at Katie's overnight and then we attended the funeral together. Babs did a great job singing. It was a beautiful service and burial. We had lunch at the Atkinson Legion. It was then time for me to come home. Rachel had practice which the neighbor got her to and from. Becca went to Josie's to play until I got back. I was home for a few minutes before I had to go to school for a bond meeting. We were in the final days to get the word out before the February election. Wednesday the kids had school and I was able to meet with my mentee Emma. I then went to Walmart to restock the cupboards after break and the kids being home. The kids then got out of school early due to snow and cold. We cancelled CCD and Ava and Bree came home with us after school. Ella T came over to play basketball with Rachel in the shop for awhile then I took her home.
Thursday we had a late start for school. After I got the kids to school I started taking down Christmas stuff. I cleaned up the kitchen and worked on laundry. It was then time to go to school and grab the littles before heading to Sutherland for Rachel's basketball game. All 3 teams won again. Rachel started C, played some on B, and got in for a few plays on A.
Friday the kids had school and I came home and worked around the house more. After school I picked up all the kids as Rachel had the day off basketball. That evening I went to Brady to watch Ash play basketball. The kids didn't want to go so they stayed home with Mike.
Saturday Becca had a basketball tournament in Hershey. Mike helped coach Becca's team and they got 2nd place after some very physical games. Rachel had to work concessions most of the day. That night Becca went home with Josie to stay the night. Matt and Trisha came over and we enjoyed a night of playing cards. Sunday we picked up Becca on our way to church. We grabbed some lunch in town and then came home and deep cleaned the house. Becca and I even polished the floor!
No comments:
Post a Comment