Thursday, November 3, 2022

September 20 - 26

   So far behind so here we go:

  Monday September 20th I took the kids to school then came home and canned tomatoes. Rachel had a home volleyball game after school so I picked up the littles from their classrooms and then we went to the gym. B and C Teams both won and after the game I ran Becca to North Platte so she could practice volleyball with her team. It was then home for dinner and bed. 




   Tuesday I took the kids to school then went to town and walked with Capri then went to Walmart. I then got called in to sub for 4K from 1-3:30. Alec went home with Beckett so he could make it to his football game in time. After volleyball practice I took Rachel to Piano lessons and then we went to Alec's game. The boys won 5-3 and Alec had another good game. After football we grabbed food and came home for bed. Wednesday I was Kindergarten in the morning and 4th grade in the afternoon. That night we had church and then Taco's for supper. Mike went to Dave's place after work with Aaron and then came home to put kids to bed while I ran to Sutherland to get Rachel from church.

   Thursday was the day Becca had been waiting for! Rebecca Sue turned 10! I had to sub again and was 1st grade in the morning and back to Kindergarten for the afternoon. We did have time that morning for some presents. After school we had to rush to North Platte to watch Rachel play volleyball. C and B teams both won. I then ran Becca to the D&N for practice before running back across town for Alec's football game. Becca got a ride home with the neighbor and then we opened the last of the presents when we all got home. 








Friday we took the girls to school then Alec and I went to North Platte for his annual hearing test. He had a little more decline in his right ear but overall the same. He just needs to look at people when he is having a hard time hearing. After taking Alec back to school I came home and did house work. After school Rachel went with Sarah to celebrate her birthday and Alec and Becca came home. Mike and I went to Pals for a fundraising event for Bridge of Hope. Saturday Mike went to an auction while the kids and I went to Michelle's for a baby shower for Stacy and Colton. We grabbed some lunch from town then came home. I put a chicken and roast on the smoker and we enjoyed playing outside most the afternoon. We then enjoyed eating the things I smoked while watching the Husker's. Another loss but the food was good.



  Sunday we went to church and then to lunch. After lunch Mike and Alec headed out south to check cows. Rachel cleaned inside, I mowed and planted some grass seed, and Becca decorated out from for Fall. It was another great afternoon. We all got our things done in time to watch a movie and get to bed on time to start another busy week. 


September

20 - Tell about your worst report card. I got mostly As and Bs until college. The first semester was hard and I got almost all Cs. 

21 - If you ever had a hero , tell who. The two people I looked up to the most when I was young were Gregg Hanzlichek and my dad. 

22 - Tell Why. I loved to go with them and help them and really treasured how they viewed me and what I could do to help them.

23 - Who was the best teacher you ever had? Mrs. Foth

24- What made that teacher good? She helped build confidence in me, at a very valuable point in my life. 

25 - What were you school colors? Blue and Gold

26 - What was your school mascot? Husky

No comments:

Post a Comment