Monday September 27th I took the kids to school and stayed to sub for the librarian. After school Rachel had volleyball in Sutherland so we all went over and watched her play before coming home. All 3 teams won and Rachel had a great day on the court. Wanda came out to stay the night so she could take the kids to school as I had an 8am Dr. appointment.
Tuesday Wanda took the kids to school then went to town. I had my Dr appointment then ran some errands around town before coming home to do house work. After school I we came home and got ready for Alec's football game. Pat was in town to check cows and Cooley started the cross fence in the Campbell section for our rotational grazing program with the water line. Pat and Wanda both stayed for Alec's game. We then grabbed some supper on the way home and came home to bed.
Wednesday I ran some errands in town then came home. We had church after school and then came home and had beef fajitas. I then had to go back to Sutherland to get Rachel from church. That night we got a nice much needed rain. Thursday I subbed for Peers in the morning and Mrs. Bode in PE for the afternoon. After school Becca had volleyball practice and Alec had another football game. Rachel stayed home after practice. Friday I took the kids to school then went to town to get labs drawn and a pedicure. Rachel did not have practice after school we we went to the Pumpkin Patch. The kids had a lot of fun playing with their friends. Jen and the girls came over and we had pizza and watched Husker volleyball.
Saturday morning I hung pictures up in the stairs and then mowed the lawn. The girls and I then played some volleyball outside and Alec went to Beckett's for a sleepover. That evening we watched the Nebraska game and stayed home. Sunday we went to church and then to lunch with Liza and Ash before going to the Fiddler on the Roof. The play was very long but good. We then went to Andy and Marcia's for dinner after the guys helped Andi move his stuff from Ogallala.
September 27 - Tell any sports you played in Jr High and High School. Volleyball, Golf, Basketball, Track, and Softball
September 28 - What was your favorite sport to participate in or watch? Softball or Golf
September 29 - Did you ever have a "good friend" who did something mean to you? Probably, girls are mean!
September 30 - Do you remember a school custodian? Yes - Sly
October 1 - What is the worst trick that you remember a student playing on a teacher? I don't remember any.
October 2 - What is the worst thing a teacher did to a student? Also can't thing of anything
October 3 - Tell about your school lunches. Did you have a lunch box? What did you eat? In Grade School we had to pack our lunch. I had a couple different lunch boxes. We had a lot of soup and peanut butter sandwiches. In High School I ate in the cafeteria most the time until Senior year. Senior year we had open campus and I went to my boyfriends house for lunch most days.
No comments:
Post a Comment