Monday November 8th I subbed for 1st grade all day. Rachel had practice after school and I took the littles home and got Becca ready for her final regular season game. Mike was able to come home early and grade the road. We moved Rachel's piano lesson this week so I could make it to Becca's game. Rachel got a ride home from basketball with the neighbor.
 |
| Last Regular season game |
Tuesday I took the kids to school then went to town to run errands. I then went back to the school early to sell buckets for the Jr High Wrestling tournament. The littles got a ride home with Trisha so I could stay until Rachel was done with basketball practice. I then took the basketball girls home and came home to make Cajun shrimp for supper. Wednesday I took the kids to school then came home to work in the office and pay bills. It was then back to school to get kids and got to CCD. That night we had leftovers for supper before I went to Sutherland and picked Rachel and Jensyn up from church. Thursday I stayed at the school and watched the kids veterans day program before subbing in the Kindergarten room. After school we dropped Becca and Alec off at home before going to piano. We then came home and had chili for supper.



Friday I subbed in 3rd grade all day. Brianna came home with us after school. Rachel had basketball camp instead of practice. While she was at camp I stayed at the school and worked on some Teammates and HELP club stuff. That evening we came home and get to bed early. Saturday Becca played volleyball at St. Pat's. They had a great day getting 2nd in the tournament. Rachel had camp again from 9-11. That afternoon we came home to relax before Mike and I went back to town for Mel's retirement party. Mel retired as CEO of the hospital. It was a great gathering and Mike had to speak as Chief of Staff.
 |
| Becca and Bentley |
Sunday we went to church then I came home to mow. After I finished the yard I mowed weeds in the bobcat until dark. It was nice to get them all mowed down before winter.
November
8- Did you ever make a purchase that you later regretted? Yes all the time. I don't like spending money. Especially on myself.
9 - When on care trips did you play "car games? Dad loved to get a bag of peanut M&Ms and play games like, who could keep it in their mouth the longest, who could melt it the fastest. We would also try to find all the state license plates or the ABC game where you try to find words on signs that spell the whole alphabet. Patsy had travel bingo cards in her van that we liked to play.
10 - If you had a watch, tell about it. I have had many watches over the years. I can't remember a specific watch right now. Today I wear an apple watch.
11 - Do you have a Veteran's Day memory? Sandi's birthday is on Veteran's Day and we always stayed at Cleary's because it was Deer Season.
12 - What was your most prized possession as a child? My cabbage Patch Dolls and my blanket from Grandma Sloane.
13 - Do you have a story about standing up against odds for something you really believed in? NO
14 - Did you ever feel a hatred for another person? Explain. I can not say that I have ever hated anyone. I have disliked people and things they did but not hate.
No comments:
Post a Comment