Monday January 17th the kids didn't have school due to Teacher In-service so we all enjoyed sleeping in a little and then cleaning the house. Rachel had basketball practice that evening which the neighbor took her to and Becca had a basketball game.
Tuesday we got to enjoy the most beautiful sunrise before going to school. I then came home and worked on office stuff before making meat loaf for supper and getting kids from school Rachel had practice but we had to cancel Piano this week due to schedule conflicts. Wednesday I took the kids to school then went to town for a facial and to run errands. It was then home to make million dollar spaghetti before I went to the church to get things ready. After CCD we came home and ate supper. It was then time for me to go to Sutherland to get Rachel and Jensyn from church. Thursday I took kids to school then came home to workout and clean house. I picked up the kids from school and Rachel didn't have practice due to SPVA for the high school girls. We took to free time and went to North Platte to get ice cream after school. That evening the kids wanted to stay home so I ran to the college to watch the varsity girls play. We lost to Bridgeport but it was a good game.
Friday I took the kids to school then came home to workout and clean my office. After school Rachel had practice then went to Demi's for a sleepover. Becca wanted to stay home and Alec and I went to the college to watch the boys SPVA game. We had a great time cheering for Sam.
| Great Uncle Jim, Sam and Alec |
| Becca had fun looking at the artwork |
No comments:
Post a Comment