Monday October 24th I went in early to open up the book fair and then subbed in 4th grade until noon. I then ran and grabbed some lunch before taking off for Broken Bow for Rachel's final volleyball game. Wanda was in town so she waited for the kids to get off the bus and was able to take Becca in for her volleyball game since I was out of town. Mike was able to make the game and they said Becca played great.
Tuesday I worked Book Fair in the morning then went to North Platte for a massage. I then went back to school and subbed in 6th grade from 2-3:30. We then had to hustle to town for a dentist appointment for Becca. She got her hardware out and a retainer. We then grabbed a quick bit to eat before going to Alec's last football game of the season. Alec threw 2 passes to his friends in the final game. He was so sad the season was over as he loves football.
| We had some time before Alec's game so we went to the new park and found Rachel's name on the fence |
Wednesday I worked book fair in the morning then went to North Platte for a facial and hair appointment. I then came home and did house work before going to get kids and CCD. Rachel just went to Jensyn's after school since they didn't have practice. After our classes at CCD father came and did a pet blessing for anyone that brought their pets. It was a little crazy but we had dogs, ducks, rabbits, and goats blessed. The littles and I then came home and had some supper with Mike before I went back to Sutherland to get Rachel.
Thursday I had to sub all day in 6th grade so I didn't help with book fair. We did get out at 2:30 for parent teacher conferences. I brought the kids home and made some sangria for some of the teachers before going back for book fair and conferences. Mike was on a golf trip with friends so he didn't make it back. All the kids teachers had lots of good things to say about the kids. Rachel is excelling in Jr High and has all As and is loving the new schedule and changing classes. Friday the kids slept in and I went in and worked the book fair until noon. We then closed out the book fair and undecorated before coming home. I then mowed the lawn before coming in and watching a movie and relaxing with the kids and Mike.
Saturday Becca had a volleyball tournament in Sutherland that started at 8. Her team did awesome and brought home the gold. We then left from that tournament and went to Bertrand to watch Rachel and her team. They ended up playing so very hard teams and came home with 2nd place. It was a long day of volleyball but both girls played awesome.
| 7th Grade |
| 7th and 8th grade |
October
18 - Did you ever lose or break something that belonged to someone else? We broke some of moms figurines when we were little. She always had to superglue them back together.
19 - Where did the clothes you wore come from? I was the biggest so I got new clothes from Alco or garage sale clothes for Cleary's. The rest of the girls got clothes "from a box", hand me downs.
20 - Share a favorite fall memory. Jumping in the leaves at Grandma and Grandpa Kohle's
21 - Did you ever pick apples? Yes we had 3 apple trees in our yard. Grandma Kohle would make me applesauce with them.
22 - What is the farthest you ever ran or walked? When we were young we would go to our mailbox or Grandma Kohle's mailbox. After college I ran a half marathon in Lincoln with Kristi.
23 - Did your High School have cheerleaders? What did they wear? We did not have cheerleaders but we did have a dance team. The got new uniforms ever couple years.
24 - Can you recite any of the school cheers? Nope no Cheerleaders
No comments:
Post a Comment