Friday, November 4, 2022

October 4 - 10

 Monday October 4th I took the kids to school then met with my mentee for Teammates. I then went to town and ran errand and got groceries before coming home to clean house. I then got called in to sub in 6th grade. After school I had a Teammates meeting, then Becca had a volleyball game and Rachel had Piano lessons. I then dropped everyone off at home and went to Hershey for a HELP club meeting.

Dinner while waiting at Piano


  Tuesday I took the kids to school then went to my Endocrinology appointment. After that I came home for a bit before going to school to donate blood. It took forever for them to get me in so Trisha brought the littles home and I waited for the volleyball girls and took them home. I was then time to get Alec to town for his football game. They won and we grabbed some food in town before coming home for bed. Wednesday the kids had school and I came home and picked the garden and then cleaned my office. We had eucharistic service at church after school so Mike came to get the littles and I took Rachel to church and stayed for her class. Thursday I subbed all day in 4th grade. Rachel had a home volleyball game and Alec had a football game. Becca was not feeling good after school so I stayed home and Mike watched Alec play.





  Friday I subbed in 1st grad in the morning then came home and cleaned the house and packed bags to head to mom and dad's after school. Mike was not able to go with us as they were working on the Campbell section all weekend so the kids and I just went. Friday night we just hung out at mom and dad's. Saturday Alec, Becca, and I helped preg check cows while Rachel went to Sandi's to pick out dresses for the sports seasons. We then all went to Katie's for the Husker football game, and dad and I went over and got our tote full of popcorn for the year. Alec stayed the night with Katie. Sunday we went to church and had lunch at Katie's before heading home. Mike was still working at the Campbell so I dropped Alec off with them and then came home to mow. What a busy full weekend.







October
4 - Did you ever have a crush on a teacher? No most of my teachers in high school had also taught my dad
5 - Do you have any special memories about raking and burning leaves, or mowing the lawn? I loved raking the leaves and jumping in them. I mowed the lawn often and loved to go help Grandma Kohle mow her lawn.
6 - If you ever played in the leaves tell about it. We would rake them all into a big pile at Grandma Kohle's and jump off the end of the picnic table into them under the tree out front. 
7 - What allowance did you get? We got $0.25 for doing our weekly chores but if we got a in trouble then we got a check mark and had to pay mom $0.50 for each check mark. 
8 - Did you have to earn it? Yes we rotated between chores weekly. Dishes, set/clear table, bathrooms, living room, and laundry.
9 - What teacher did you dislike the most? Mr. Paris
10 - Why? He was grumpy and made us copy all out Trig problems out of the book onto paper. In general science he always made us feel dumb when we asked questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment