Thursday I took the kids to school then went and did some adoration at the church. I then came home to do house work. Rachel had volleyball after school then worked concessions for the band. Rex and Parker came home with us after school and then we all went to basketball at 5:45. After I dropped the boys off at practice I took Rachel to piano. We then picked up Alec and came home for supper. Friday I took the kids to school then came home. I transplanted some of the plants that were growing out of their baby pots. I then went to school and got Alec, Becca, Delcey, and Avery. Rachel went to Rylee's for a birthday sleepover. The girls all played here for a couple hours then went to Thompson's to play. I went to Hershey to decorate for the Daddy Daughter dance for awhile then it was time for Mike and I to go to a surprise party for Dr. Jacobson. We had a good time and enjoyed an evening with friends. (Jory also dropped Chief off so that he could get Jessie pregnant!)
Saturday morning Rachel came home early and then after lunch we tried to head to town to get the girls nails done but it was snowing too hard and the wind was blowing so Kaylee came over and did their nails here instead. Rachel was too old for Daddy Daughter dance so she was staying home to enjoy a night by herself. Mike got called in so he couldn't go but we got a quick picture before Becca and I headed to the dance. Before we went to the dance we dropped Alec off with Beckett. Motika took the boys bowling. Becca and I had a great time at the dance.Sunday we went to church and then came home. That afternoon Rachel had volleyball in Imperial. We rode with Thompson's as Mike was still on call and they were calling for more snow and I didn't want to drive just Rachel and I. The girls played well but had some very tough competition. Becca was home and playing in the snow and let Jessie and Chief out to play. Jessie ran to the neighbors and picked up their little dog. So Jessie is now on house arrest. I was able to get a wireless dog collar and she trained and has responded really well to it. No more wondering Jessie!
No comments:
Post a Comment