Monday January 10th I took the kids to school then came home and did house work until it was time to take Lisa to the eye Dr. After she was finished I ran a few errands in town before going to Rachel's basketball game. She played well but hurt her leg at the end. Nothing serious just super sore. Becca then had a game at 5:30. I sent her home with Josie and got to the game just as it was starting.
Tuesday I took the kids to school then went to town for a massage and hair appointment. After I finished I ran some errands in town the picked up the littles from school. We came home and started dinner. It was then time to go get Rachel from basketball and take her to Piano. She loves her weekly Piano lessons with Nikki. Wednesday I took the kids to school and meet with Emma. I then came home and did house work before going back to Hershey to get the church ready for CCD. We had a great CCD class that evening. We are really starting to get our 2nd grade class ready for First Reconciliation and First Communion. After CCD I ran the littles home so they could eat with Mike and went back to Hershey for another Bond meeting. After the meeting I ran to Sutherland to get Rachel and Jensyn from church and it was time to come home. Thursday I took the kids to school then came home. I was in the middle of my workout when they called and asked if I could come sub 4K. So a quick shower and back to school I went. Rachel did not have a game so after school the littles and I came home. It was then back to school for another Bond meeting followed by a HELP club meeting. Friday I took the kids to school then went to town and ran some errands and picked up things for Teammates Silent Auction. I then went back to school to sub for Dani in PE and then stayed after school to set up silent auction stuff.
Saturday we slept in then I went to town that evening to watch basketball and help with Teammates Silent Auction. Alec wanted to watch the game so he went to town with me. I dropped him off with Beckett and Matt brought them to the game after they had some time to play. We finished to auction and got everything cleaned up. The basketball game was over by then and it was time to come home. Alec and I went straight to bed as it had been a long week. Sunday we went to church then picked up lunch and took it to the house in town to eat while Mike and I set up a treadmill. It was then time to come home. Mike turned 42 and was on call. I was not feeling well by the time we got home so I went to bed while Mike and the kids watched a movie and finished celebrating his birthday!
| New Golf Bag! |
No comments:
Post a Comment