Monday December 6th Trisha took kids to school so I was able to get a full day of office work, laundry, and cleaning done. Rachel had practice after school and Becca had basketball from 5:30-6:30. After dropping Becca off at practice I took Rachel to piano then we went back to pick up Becca. Tuesday I worked around the house again. After school I picked up the kids and we came home to get ready for the K-6 Christmas program. Rachel had practice after school and just came to the concert when she got done. Becca was the principal in her play and did great. Alec had a line and did great singing.
| Rex, Alec, and Beckett |
| Can't forget Blakely |
| Becca and Josie |
Saturday we stayed home and I worked in my office. We went to church at 5 and then got the kids some food and dropped them off at home before going back to town for Mike's office Christmas party. They got a party bus to look at Christmas lights and then we had a potluck dinner and drinks. Sunday Rachel had basketball in Cozad at 12:15. I took her over and watched while Mike stayed home and took Alec and Becca to open gym basketball from 3-5 in Hershey.
| The kids made this while Mike and I were at our Christmas Parties |
| Aunt Cindy came to watch |
December
6 - Do you have any knowledge of how your first name was chosen? When my mom was little a girl fell in a well and drown. Her name was Camilla and my mom always liked it.
7 - Do you have a Pearl Harbor Day memory? Nope that happened before my time
8 - Tell about your favorite store to browse in as a child. Grandma Tielke's Deli. We went each week after church and if we were good in church we got our "one thing (Candy)" She also had all her watkins on display an I loved to look at all the bottles.
9 - What did you like to look at there? Candy and Watkins
10 - Tell about something you built, designed, or made as a youth? I can't think of anything in particular. I helped dad outside a lot so we made all kinds of things.
11 - Were you ever in a church or school Christmas or Holiday program? In country school we put on a big Christmas program each year. In High School we always had a Winter Concert.
12 - When did you put up your Christmas tree? After Thanksgiving. Some years we would have a real tree so then we didn't put it up until the first part of December
No comments:
Post a Comment