Sunday, November 20, 2022

February 21 - 27

 Monday the 21st the kids did not have school so we got up and had a big breakfast with Tyson and the boys before they left for home. We decided to start our garden! The kids had dentist appointments at 3 and then Rachel had volleyball at 6. 



   Tuesday we had a late start due to the -33 degree wind chill at 7am. Trisha was able to take the kids to school so that I go to to town for a massage and hair appointment. After my appointments I went to school to work on HELP club stuff and meet with my new mentee Gabby. After school we all came home. Wednesday I took the kids to school and meet with Emma. I then went to the dentist for my cleaning and then to Walmart and lunch with Mike. At CCD that night we had ash burning from old palms with Father and discussed the importance of rice bowls. We had leftovers for supper before I went to Sutherland to pick up Rachel and Jensyn.



   Thursday I took the kids to school then came home to work out. I then worked on laundry and house work and made chicken noodle soup. I picked the kids up after school and Alec had basketball practice at 5:45. I dropped him off and then took Rachel to Piano. After piano I ran Rachel home and then picked Alec up and we went to Sam's basketball game. 


Lisa made his sign!
   Friday I took the kids to school then went to town to get some donations for HELP club silent auction. I then went to school to pick up kids. Rachel had volleyball at 4:30 and the neighbor brought her home after. That evening we just stayed home and relaxed. 

Trying on suits for Spring Break


Plants are growing

Rachel made this out of beads

   Saturday we stayed home and worked around the house. Mike went to Mullen to pick up the black pickup for parts and the kids and I went to church that evening. I then got them food in town and brought them home. Mike and I then went to town for Buffalo Bill Bash. We didn't stay long but enjoyed seeing friends.
 Sunday Rachel had volleyball in North Platte. She jumped up and hurt her Right ankle. We got her taped up and she was able to finish the game. Grandma and Granddad where in town so we visited with them in-between games. Becca went to play with her friend Maddie for awhile at Maddi's grandmas and Alec went to play at Parker's. We all went to the house in town after the tournament to visit for awhile before coming home for showers and a movie before bed.














No comments:

Post a Comment