Monday January 31st I took kids to school then came home. I worked around the house until lunch time. I then went in and subbed for Dani for an hour before it was time to leave for Rachel's basketball game in Imperial. Alec wanted to go with me but Becca wanted to come home with Mike. She rode the bus and Mike was home shortly after she got home. All 3 teams won in Imperial and Rachel played well. Great way to end the season. We got home late and went straight to bed.
Tuesday Rachel was super sick with the flu. She was so bummed as she was supposed to be going to SPVA Jr High band and had to miss it. Band is one of her favorite things and she was so sad she couldn't go. I had to take my car in for new tires. I then wen to Walmart and worked around the house while Rachel laid on the floor. I then went to school and picked up the littles before coming home and heating up leftovers for supper.
Wednesday I took Becca and Alec to school then came home. Rachel slept in and was feeling so much better so I took her to school at 10:30. I then came back home to work around the house. Rachel didn't have practice since basketball is over so she just went home with Jensyn to hangout while they waited for it to be time for their church. We had eucharistic service at CCD and came home and had roast for supper. I then went back to Sutherland to pick up Rachel and Jensyn. I love my conversations with them after church every Wednesday. Thursday I took the kids to school and meet with Emma. They then asked if I could stay and sub for 3rd grade. I only had to cover until 11 then I came home. I threw some food in the crock pot for supper then they called me back to school to cover resources for the afternoon. Becca went home with Bree and Beckett came home with us. I then went back in for Parent Teacher conferences for the littles and to help with the Open House for the bond. We got great reports on the kids again. Their teachers both love having them in class and they are both still excelling all all things!
Friday the littles did not have school but Rachel did. I took her to school and stayed and helped with the open house again. I then came home and worked around the house with the help of the littles. I then went back to school to pick up Rachel. We had steaks for supper with Pat and Wanda. We then enjoyed a few games of cards and watched the opening ceremony of the Olympics. Saturday Rachel was invited to play in the area honor band for Jr High. Mom and Dad came to town and we all went in to the concert at 3. After the concert we all went to lunch along with Pat, Wanda, mom and dad. Mom and Dad stayed the night. We played some board games and watched the Olympics'.
| Rachel has the best Teammates Mentor! |
| The 4 students chosen from Hershey |
No comments:
Post a Comment