Monday November 22nd I took the kids to school then ran some errands in town. I then came home and worked around the house until it was time to pick kids up from school. After school Rachel had practice and then piano. Becca had a volleyball end of the year party and Mike and I had a hospital appreciation night party at Pals. It was a very busy night we we managed to get everyone where they needed to be. Tuesday Rachel had practice at 6am. Then the kids had school and I went to a prayer service for Dani Bode's dad. After the service I went to school and subbed for Kindergarten. After school Delcey came home with us. Rachel had to work concessions for the basketball game. I then took Delcey to town when Rachel was done working. We watched a little bit of basketball and then came home. Wednesday the kids didn't have school so we put up outside Christmas lights and cleaned the house. Royal Bleu Alexander Richard was born to Rebekah and Tae at 11:38 pm. He was very early and only weighted 1lb 10 oz. He as born healthy and just on a cpap. His stay in the NICU will be long but he is doing good.
Thursday was Thanksgiving. Mike was on call so we cooked at home and enjoyed a nice lunch when Mike got done rounding.
Friday we decorated for Christmas inside and cleaned around the house. The littles and I went over to Cole and Sarah's to watch the second half of the Husker game and to hang out. We then came home to get the house ready for the Simonson crew to come for Thanksgiving. Saturday the Simonson's all came. Rachel had practice at 1:30 so we had a big breakfast and then ate lunch when she got home.
No comments:
Post a Comment