| 2nd Grade |
| 4th Grade |
| 7th Grade |
| Back Row: Tate, Emma, Alec, Kaidyn, Carter, Scarlett, Max Middle Row: Eli C., Henley, Cruz, Brantley, Parker Front Row: Brooklyn, Carly, Jase, Alexis, Natalie, Mrs. Hacker |
| Back Row: Jaxon, Katie, Becca, Brianna, Chloe, Adrian, Tanner Middle Row: Mrs. Duggan, Laney, Jordan, Danica, Lilith, Jeramiah, Gavin Front Row: Brooklyn, Terralynn, Harley, Zander, Avi, Lucy |
School pictures finally arrived in October so I finally get to post them. I decided to add names to the class this year so in years to come the kids and I can figure out who everyone was in their class.
Monday October 11 the kids didn't have school due to an in service for the teachers so they enjoyed sleeping in while I went to town to make shirts with Lisa. I then came home and winterized the camper before going back to town that evening for Becca's volleyball game. Tuesday I worked around the house in the morning then subbed in 6th grade in the afternoon. They cancelled football due to wind and rain so we came home, I made chili and apple crisp for supper.
Friday the kids had school and I worked on bookwork. I then had Justin bring the kids home since Rachel didn't have practice and I stayed to help decorate for book fair. After some of the decorating was done Mike, Alec and I went to town to watch Sam play football. After the game we went to Dave's place for supper before coming home. Saturday we went to Holdrege for a volleyball tournament for Rachel. Her team did not have the best day so we were done around lunch time and came home and relaxed that evening. Sunday we went to church and then played outside before watching a movie and getting to bed on time!
| Alec's new favorite shirt! |
11 - Relate a story about a mouse in the house. We lived in the country and had lots of mice. They would run in our vents above our beds in the basement.
12 - Share a memory about a bat in the house. The only time I saw a bat was at Tim and Laurie's house in Valentine and in college at UNK Manor Hall
13 - Did you ever have any other strange animals in the house? A snake on the steps going to the basement one time and in the garage a couple times
14 - How did you get to and from school? Mom or Dad
15 - Do you have a good school pants-wetting story? Nope
16 - Tell about pulling or losing a baby tooth. Grandpa Kohle always said he would use his pliers or tie a string to the door going to their basement cellar.
17 - Did you ever lose something really important to you? Nope
No comments:
Post a Comment